At Yellow Emperor, our expertise is liquid herbal supplement manufacturing. Therefore, it was no surprise to us when we started getting inquiries for liquid products that combine cannabidiol (CBD) with herbs. There is an herb or herbal combination for all occasions. However, in our experience, here are 5 herbs that are great solo or combined with CBD products:
- Reishi Mushroom – Reishi has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. It has been used to support the immune system.
- Licorice – There are two common variations of licorice used in traditional herbal medicine: Chinese Licorice and Western Licorice. Each provides a sweet flavor to a formulation and is often used to complement other herbs in a formula.
- Kava – Kava is a root traditionally used in the South Pacific as a relaxant. It is a powerful herb and can cause significant drowsiness on its own.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha root has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. It is considered an adaptogen since it interacts with several body systems including the immune, nervous, and circulatory.
- Astragalus – Astragalus is considered an adaptogen because it supports the production of blood.
All of these herbs have been used by humans to support a healthy lifestyle and are a great addition to any formula, depending on the intended use of the finished liquid product. For a quote on your product or to learn more about how Yellow Emperor can support your business goals, contact us today!